I updated this software that powers this site, and made one big change everyone should be aware of.
Direct links to posts (aka Permalinks) have been changed to much cleaner URL’s. This makes it easier to link to posts, and makes it easier to find out entries using Google. Unfortunately, it also breaks any existing links from other websites to these posts (despite my use of a redirect plugin). Oh well, now’s as good a time as any to bite that bullet.
Also, I installed software to better help Google see all our blog entries. This should result in better ranking for our posts, but our the rank of this site may be weird for the next few days until things settle down.
Leave a comment or contact us if things start acting funny!